As artistic director
- The ROAR project – artistic director – programming and producing a scratch platform for developing new theatre and new artists hosted by various venues, 2001-5. a�?the backbone of the London fringea�? – The Guardian
- The Lion & Unicorn Pub Theatre – artistic director – running a scratch venueA� on the fringe promoting and developing scratch seasons of new theatre and new artists, 2000-2, a�?one of the brightest of the fringe venuesa�? – Time Out.
- Solo 2 aka After The Ends Of The World – solo piece as writer and performer – in development supported by Theatre In The Mill, 2013.
- Papa Sangre – devised and led game design – a 4IP commission for Somethin Else and an acclaimed iPhone game played in binaural audio released in 2010, and led game design on its sequels The Nightjar, 2011, and the upcoming Papa Sangre 2, 2013.
- Jimmy Stewart, An Anthropologist From Mars, Analyses Love & Happiness In Humans (And Rabbits)
- The Greenland Viking Project – co-author and director – a development for a BBC Mass Audience Interactive Drama, won in the Content 360 Competition at Cannes, 2008.
- The Missing Floor – writer and directorA� – a narrative and game live and online, made in and about an English country hotel. Commissioned by Unexpected Media for a C4 Commissionersa�� Workshop, 2008.
- The Soho Project – director and game-designer – a prototype alternate-reality game in and about Soho. Commission by the London Games Festival, 2007.
- Vanessa Stoker – writer and director – an interactive narrative and live game for a BBC Radio Workshop. Commissioned by Unexpected Media, 2007.
- An Experiment Under Theatrical Conditions – director and facilitator – a workshop and performance of scientists and writers, Soho Theatre, 2006.
- pubQuiz Aleve how much naproxen – director and co-deviser – an interactive cabaret about contemporary politics, BAC & Lion & Unicorn, 2000-3, Sheffield Crucible 2005. Time Out Critics Choice Theatre.
- Pericles – director – National Theatre Studio, 2001.
- National Theatre Studio Young Directors Course, participated in 2000.
- Cracked – director – touring theatre for young people, Y Touring Theatre, 2000.
- The Changeling – director – as inaugural winner of the James Menzies-Kitchin Award, BAC, 1998.
- The Bound Man – director – devised visual theatre, BAC 1998. Time Out Critics Choice Theatre.